Due to the existence of a large number of holes, permeable floors are easy to lose water and dry quickly, so maintenance is very important. In particular, early maintenance can avoid a large amount of evaporation of water in permeable floors.Therefore, pervious concrete mold removal time is shorter than ordinary concrete, so its side and edge will be exposed to the air, the application of plastic film or color strip cloth to timely cover the road and side, to ensure the humidity and cement fully hydration!The permeable floor should be watered one day after pouring. It is not advisable to use the pressure water column to directly flush the concrete surface, which will take away some cement slurry and cause some weak parts. However, it can be watered directly from the top down under normal conditions.The watering and maintenance time of permeable floor should be no less than 7 days.
The application of color pervious concrete floor system has the following ecological and environmental effects:
(1) Increasing the area of urban water permeability and air permeability, strengthening the heat and water exchange between the surface and the air, adjusting the urban climate, and lowering the surface temperature are conducive to alleviating the urban heat island phenomenon
(2) Make full use of rain, snow and precipitation, increase the surface relative humidity, supplement the increasingly depleted groundwater resources in the urban area, and play the function of pervious subgrade reservoir;Improve the living conditions of urban surface plants and soil microorganisms and adjust ecological balance.
(3) It can reduce the burden of road drainage system in rainy season and significantly reduce the pollution of urban water body by rainstorm;
(4) To absorb the noise generated by vehicles, create a quiet and comfortable living and traffic environment, and prevent road surface water and night reflection in rainy days.
(5) Prevent road surface water and reflective surface at night, which will not form black ice on the road surface in winter (a layer of almost invisible thin ice formed by frost fog is extremely dangerous), thus improving the comfort and safety of vehicles and pedestrians;
(6) A large number of voids can absorb urban pollutant dust and reduce dust pollution.
(7) Patterns and colors can be designed according to the environment and functional requirements to fully integrate with the surrounding environment.